Hi Stacey,

My former colleagues at the University of Massachusetts Boston have a lot
of experience tutoring graduate students and collaborating with the College
of Business.  (They are also wonderful people and friendly allies to have
in academic support!)  Send them an email and let them know that I sent you.

The Graduate Writing Center coordinator is Meesh McCarthy.  Her email is

Rebecca Tedesco
Peer Connections Tutor Coordinator
San Jose State University
408-924-3346