Dear all,

Comparative Media Studies in Today's World annual conference
(CMSTW'2018, April 17-19, 2018, St.Petersburg, Russia) is glad to
announce a PhD paper contest!
Our generous steering committee member Katrin Voltmer has established
a prize worth 150 euro for the best PhD/Master student paper presented
at the conference. Also, free publications may be offered to the best
papers.

Let me remind you that the deadline for applying with an abstract is
January 15, 2018 (subject to 3-day prolongation if needed).

Please see the details via the link below.
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__eng.jf.spbu.ru_comparative-5Fmedia-5Fstudies_284.html&d=DwIDaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=uXI5O6HThk1ULkPyaT6h2Ws3RKNKSY__GQ4DuS9UHhs&m=HarH-TS-wObOIoqfWMgGr1MPvYMO0FiBCmMXozfeZ7Y&s=r0cDkUsJcsSJi6q4oaZsw7iXHwXNVZRoycLpBdicwW0&e=