Dear Socnet colleagues,

I have a query about multiplex ERGM’s and I wonder if anyone can help me?

I have two networks, one is a directed network of friendship ties where everyone in the network can send links. The second network is also a directed network, however only certain members of the network can send links. This second network is of individuals who nominate colleagues to provide them with feedback, however it is only individuals of a particular job role that can send these ties to nominate the colleagues.

When using an ERGM, does it matter methodologically if ties can not be sent by all actors in the network? If it does, is there any way of accounting for the inability of all actors not being able to send ties.

Thank you in advance!

PhD Candidate - Medical Education

CAMERA

Plymouth University Peninsula Schools of Medicine and Dentistry

Room C507, Portland Square, Plymouth University, PL48AA

Mobile: 07525 212364

This email and any files with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the recipient to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient then copying, distribution or other use of the information contained is strictly prohibited and you should not rely on it. If you have received this email in error please let the sender know immediately and delete it from your system(s). Internet emails are not necessarily secure. While we take every care, Plymouth University accepts no responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan emails and their attachments. Plymouth University does not accept responsibility for any changes made after it was sent. Nothing in this email or its attachments constitutes an order for goods or services unless accompanied by an official order form. _____________________________________________________________________ SOCNET is a service of INSNA, the professional association for social network researchers (http://www.insna.org). To unsubscribe, send an email message to [log in to unmask] containing the line UNSUBSCRIBE SOCNET in the body of the message.