Due to numerous requests we have extended the deadline for submission of manuscripts by one month, until 15 Feb. Note that this will be the only extension, so please submit by this date.

We thank to numerous colleagues who have already submitted and look forward to receive those that have been promised.

Sincerely
Nick Harrigan
For the guest editors of the Social Networks Special Issue on Negative and Signed Ties.