Water Institute Faculty and Students:

Please see Spring 2018 course offering below and attached.

Wendy Graham, Ph. D.
Director UF Water Institute
PO Box 116601
University of Florida
Gainesville, Florida 32611-6601
Phone 352-294-7741
Email  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
http://waterinstitute.ufl.edu<http://www.waterinstitute.ufl.edu/>

Dear colleagues,

Happy new year!  I hope you had a good and restful time during the winter break.  I would like to bring your attention to the course I’m offering this Spring on modeling coupled natural-human systems (the syllabus is attached).  I would appreciate it if you can pass the information along to the students who might be interested and benefit from this course.

Other than that, hope all is well at your ends!

Best wishes,
Rachata Muneepeerakul (Chot)
Associate Professor
Department of Agricultural and Biological Engineering
University of Florida
P.O. Box 110570
Gainesville, FL 32611-0570