Water Institute Faculty and Students:

Please see Spring 2018 course offering below and attached.

Wendy Graham, Ph. D.
Director UF Water Institute
PO Box 116601
University of Florida
Gainesville, Florida 32611-6601

Phone 352-294-7741
Email  [log in to unmask]

http://waterinstitute.ufl.edu

Dear colleagues,

Happy new year!  I hope you had a good and restful time during the winter break.  I would like to bring your attention to the course I’m offering this Spring on modeling coupled natural-human systems (the syllabus is attached).  I would appreciate it if you can pass the information along to the students who might be interested and benefit from this course.

Other than that, hope all is well at your ends!

Best wishes,

Rachata Muneepeerakul (Chot)

Associate Professor

Department of Agricultural and Biological Engineering

University of Florida

P.O. Box 110570

Gainesville, FL 32611-0570