From: Sharlynn Sweeney [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2018 9:03 PM
To: Systems Ecology Listserv <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]; IGERT-AMW3 <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Garvin, Mary E <[log in to unmask]>; Bradley,Karen A <[log in to unmask]>; Sisk,Michael J <[log in to unmask]>; Jackson,Barbi L <[log in to unmask]>; Bray,Karen <[log in to unmask]>; Christine Angelini <[log in to unmask]>; Brown,Mark T <[log in to unmask]>; Kaplan, David A <[log in to unmask]>; Clark,Mark W <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Announcement: WATER, WETLANDS & WATERSHEDS Spring 2018 Seminar Series

Hello,

The Howard T. Odum Center for Wetlands is pleased to announce the schedule for the Spring 2018 Water, Wetlands, and Watersheds Seminar Series. The seminar is held on Wednesdays, 11:45am - 12:35pm, in Room 101 at Phelps Lab.

You can view the schedule at the CFW website:
https://cfw.essie.ufl.edu/seminars/seminar_schedule_sp18.php

The website also has schedules and seminar recordings from the last ten years of this seminar series (links can be found by clicking on the main Seminars tab).

I've also attached a PDF announcement. Please pass along and post on bulletin boards as appropriate. Course numbers are included if you are aware of any students who would like to add a 1-credit seminar.

And.... if you are on social media, please like and follow our new Facebook and Twitter accounts:
https://www.facebook.com/ufWetlands/
https://twitter.com/ufWetland

Thank you,
Sharlynn