Click here and register now for the 6th University of Florida Water Institute Symposium in Gainesville, Florida during February 6-7, 2018. Registration fees go up Wednesday Jan 10th!
[log in to unmask]">
If you register by January 10, 2018 the fee is only $200 for professionals, $75 for students! Your registration includes conference attendance as well as lunch and refreshment breaks on Tuesday February 6th and Wednesday February 7th , 2018, and the poster reception on Tuesday February 6th: Click here to register .
We have a great Symposium program lined up, with over 180 contributed presentations and posters. Sandra Postel, Director of the Global Water Policy Project and author of Replenish: The Virtuous Cycle of Water and Prosperity will give the opening plenary presentation on Tuesday morning.
Closing plenary panels include:
Telling Water’s Story; Cynthia Barnett moderator
· Jennifer Adler Owen, Conservation Photographer, University of Florida
· Sandra Postel, Director, Global Water Policy Project
· Margaret Ross Tolbert, artist, AQUIFERious
Shaping Our Water Future: Recent Progress, New Challenges; Wendy Graham moderator
· Drew Bartlett, Deputy Secretary for Water Policy and Ecosystem Restoration, Florida Department of Environmental Protection
· Eric Draper, Director, Florida State Park System
· Steve Dwinell, Director, Office of Agricultural Water Policy Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
· Clay Henderson, Executive Director, Stetson University Institute for Water and Environmental Resilience
· Temperince Morgan, Executive Director, The Nature Conservancy of Florida
· Ann Shortelle, Executive Director, St Johns River Water Management District
Click here for the Symposium agenda-at-glance including all session titles, speakers and abstracts.
I hope to see you in Gainesville in February 2018!
Wendy Graham, Ph. D.
Carl S. Swisher Chair in Water Resources
Director UF Water Institute
PO Box 116601
University of Florida
Gainesville, Florida 32611-6601
"You have received this email because you are subscribed to the WATERINSTITUTE-STU-L mailing list. To be removed from the list, send a message to [log in to unmask] containing this text in the body of the message: "SIGNOFF WATERINSTITUTE-STU-L"