For a research study of the big bucket approach to record retention, I would like to
hear from records managers who have developed or implemented a big bucket
schedule.  Please email me at [log in to unmask] and I will send you
information about the project.  If you know someone who has developed or
implemented a big bucket schedule but does not have access to this listserv,
please refer this message to him or her.

Bill Saffady