Dear UF Imagining America Community,

The next IA conference is scheduled for Oct 19-21 in Chicago. More details are below. It looks like the call for proposals is not yet posted, but I’ll forward it when it is, and you can also subscribe to the IA newsletter by following the link below.

**I’m excited to announce that thanks to the generosity of Dr. Charlie Lane, Office of the Provost, there will be a travel fund to assist the UF and Gainesville community in traveling to IA this year. So, now is the time to start scheming your session proposals.

Best wishes,

Sophia

 -----

Sophia Krzys Acord, Ph.D.

Associate Director, Center for the Humanities and the Public Sphere

Lecturer, Department of Sociology and Criminology & Law

University of Florida

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://www.humanities.ufl.edu/email/facebook.png">[log in to unmask]" alt="http://www.humanities.ufl.edu/email/twitter.png">