We appreciate the positive response of the entire campus community to the release of major changes in the new Student Information System (SIS). All of your feedback has been beneficial in helping to make plans as the Compass program moves forward.

It will be necessary to make all access to the SIS read-only as we move forward to release 4 over the coming weekend. As a result, the major change functionality will not be available on Friday, March 2 and Monday, March 5. We expect it to be restored to full service by 8:00 am on Tuesday, March 6.

Please share this information with others in your office as needed.

We appreciate your patience and support as the new system continues to roll out campus-wide!

Diana

Diana Hull, M Ed

Senior Associate University Registrar

Office of the University Registrar