Dear Batul,

I would suggest you having a look at Nick Crossley’s works and also at
those who have worked on the intersection between field theory and
networks (e.g. Crossley, again, Wendy Bottero and Wouter De Nooy).
Emirbayer and Victoria Johnson wrote a piece on Bourdieu and
organizational analysis, which deals with networks as well. My
colleagues and I, too, gave a little contribution on the topic with a
piece on field theory and networks published in Poetics in 2017. See
also this book:
Applying Relational Sociology: Relations, Networks, and Society by
François Dépelteau, C. Powell, eds.

Best,
Marco

----- Fine messaggio inoltrato. -----