***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org *****
The ACS/IEEE International Conference on Computer Systems and Applications (AICCSA) is the premier conference covering all contemporary areas in computer systems and applications and hence it is an international forum for leading researchers and practitioners in this important and rapidly changing disciplines. AICCSA 2018, to be held in the lovely and highly vibrant city of Aqaba in Jordan.
We are pleased to invite you to submit original contributions to AICCSA’18 via the official submission system for the conference https://easychair.
Topics of interest will fall under one or more of the conference tracks. Click on each track for more information.
Manuscripts should be prepared in 10-point font using the IEEE 8.5" x 11" two-column conference format. All papers should be in PDF format, and submitted electronically on easychair athttps://easychair.org/
All submissions are blind peer-reviewed by at least three reviewers. Accepted papers will appear in the Conference Proceedings, and be published by the IEEE Computer Society Conference Publishing Services and be submitted to IEEE Xplore for inclusion.
Submission of regular papers must not exceed 8 pages. Please include up to 7 keywords, complete postal and e-mail address, and fax and phone numbers of the corresponding author. Authors of accepted papers are expected to present their work at the conference. Submitted papers that are deemed of good quality but that could not be accepted as regular papers will be accepted as short papers.
AICCSA 2018 uses double-blind review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process. To facilitate this, authors need to ensure that their manuscripts are prepared in a way that does not give away their identity or affiliation.
Besides the obvious need to remove names and affiliations under the title within the manuscript, there are other steps that need to be taken to ensure the manuscript is correctly prepared for double-blind peer review. To assist with this process, the key items that need to be observed are as follows:
• Use the third person to refer to work the Authors have previously undertaken, e.g. replace any phrases like “as we have shown before” with “… has been shown before [Anonymous, 2007]”.
• Make sure figures do not contain any affiliation related identifier
• Do not eliminate essential self-references or other references but limit self-references only to papers that are relevant for those reviewing the submitted paper.
• Cite papers published by the Author in the text as follows: ‘[Anonymous, 2007]’.
• For blinding in the reference list: ‘[Anonymous 2007] Details omitted for double-blind reviewing.’
• Remove references to funding sources
• Do not include acknowledgments
• Remove any identifying information, including author names, from file names and ensure document properties are also anonymized.
Paper Submission Due Date: March 30, 2018
Notification to authors: June 30, 2018
Camera Ready: August 1, 2018
Selected papers from the conference will be invited to submit an extended version to some selected journal. Journals will be announced soon. Papers will be selected based on their reviewers’ scores and appropriateness to the Journal’s theme. All extended versions will undergo reviews and must represent original unpublished research work. Further details will be made available at a later stage.
Program Committee Co-Chairs