Dear SOCNET'ers,

I am happy to announce that the R package "netrankr" (v0.2.0) for network centrality is available via CRAN.

netrankr is a package that takes a different route for centrality than traditional approaches. It does not provide any indices explicitly,
but only the necessary building blocks. It is theoretically possible to build up to 200 indices with those.
The main goal of the package is, however, not to provide a set of indices, but to introduce a
new workflow and methodologies for centrality. This includes, for instance, partial rankings and
expected ranks of nodes.

The package comes with an extensive online manual describing the methodology in more detail
including also the relevant literature.

Note that this is an early version of the package and new features will be added continuously.
The most up-to-date version is usually the one on github (devtools::install_github("schochastics/netrankr"), currently v0.2.1).

Feel free to contact me if you encounter any problems, or write an issue on github.

Best regards,
 David
--

—