From: Sadliwala, Batul K.
Sent: 13 February 2018 04:34
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SOCNET] Seeking literature on networks and relational sociology

Dear SOCNET listserv,

I’m a graduate student writing my thesis on cross-nationality professional interactions in Kuwait. I am looking to incorporate work on networks and relational sociology, especially as relevant to organizations, into my literature review but am not very familiar with the field. Any recommendations as to scholars whose work I should pay attention to would be highly appreciated. I’m aware of Emirbayer’s work in the 90s but would like to know about more recent scholarship and debates within the discipline.

Thank you in advance,

Batul K. Sadliwala
Research Assistant | World Peace Foundation
Research Associate | The Tripoli Project at the Fares Center
MA in Law & Diplomacy 2018
The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy | Tufts University