Hi Batul!

Your question on "networks and relational sociology" is a little imprecise, mainly because "relational sociology" has recently come to mean a number of things. Emirbayer's Manifesto certainly accorded a prominent role for network research (SNA, but also Network Theorizing by White and others), but it also subsumed a number of theorists without much interests in networks under the label: Marx, Foucault, Luhmann, Bourdieu. Also, the label had already been in use for a while before that, most importantly by P. Donati in Italy, who also does not really cover networks. In recent years, the two edited volumes "Conceptualizing Relational Sociology" and "Applying Relational Sociology", as well as the just published "Palgrave Handbook of Relational Sociology" (https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-319-66005-9; all of them with Palgrave, edited by Francois Depelteau and Christopher Powell) cover a widespread discussion of relational sociology. Much of it focuses on social theory, even leaning into philosophy, without a strong connection to networks.

If you are interested in the authors and works linking the discussion of "relational sociology" with network research, you should definitely look at Nick Crossley's book, as Elisa suggested. Apart from that, the following overviews have been published over the recent years:

https://edisciplinas.usp.br/pluginfile.php/360985/mod_resource/content/1/mische_relational_sociology_2011.pdf (Ann Mische)

http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0735275113501998 (Emily Erikson, she also has an overview paper in the Palgrave Handbook, see link above)

https://www.academia.edu/12108929/Theorizing_social_networks_the_relational_sociology_of_and_around_Harrison_White (yours truly)

But there is also abundant work fitting our criteria for relational sociology without necessarily using the label. See for overviews:
http://www.annualreviews.org/doi/abs/10.1146/annurev.soc.012809.102615 (Pachucki / Breiger)
www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/03085140500465899 (Knox et al.)

Hope this helps in any way. Best from Berlin,
Jan