***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org *****
The Fourth IEEE International Workshop on Mobile Cloud Computing systems, Management, and Security (MCSMS-2018)
in conjunction with
The Third IEEE International Conference on Fog and Mobile Edge Computing (FMEC 2018)
Barcelona, Spain. April 23-26, 2018
Submission Date: . 2018 (Final deadline)
Call for Papers:
With a Mobile Cloud Computing (MCC) market value of US$9.5 billion in 2014 and with more than 1 trillion cloud-ready devices in the next four years, MCC is considered as one of today's hottest new technologies in both academia and industry. MCC integrates different major technologies such as smart devices technologies (phones, tablets, watches, …etc), cloud services, big data, and cloud computing in one platform that services the end users. Despite the rapid growth of MCC, many issues are still challenging and need to be addressed. These challenges are related to the underlying networks, cloud services, security, the required Quality of Service, the availability of services, the needed user data management, and many others. The International Workshop on Mobile Cloud Computing systems, Management, and Security (MCSMS) is introduced as a forum for scientists, researchers, students, and practitioners to present their latest research results, ideas, and developments in the area of Mobile Cloud Computing that addresses the aforementioned challenges. MCSMS 2018 workshop aims to investigate the opportunities and requirements for Mobile Cloud Computing, as well as Fog and Edge Computing domains. The objective of MCSMS2018 is to provide a forum for scientists, engineers, and researchers to discuss their research and results on all aspects of Mobile Cloud Computing (MCC) as well as Fog and Mobile Edge Computing (FMEC). Researchers are encouraged to submit original research contributions in all major areas, which include, but not limited to:
* Mobile Cloud Computing Systems.
* Mobile Cloud Computing Security and Privacy Issues.
* Mobile Cloud Computing Pricing and billing models.
* Mobile Cloud Computing support for VANETS and MANETS
* Cloudlet based computing
* Lightweight authentication mechanisms in Mobile Cloud Computing architecture.
* Access Control models in Mobile Cloud Computing.
* Identification of incentives for FMEC service providers.
* The future perspective for Mobile Cloud Computing: Challenges and Open Issues.
* Mobile Cloud Computing Quality of Service (QoS) improvements techniques.
* Mobile Cloud Computing architecture features and evolution.
* Mobile Cloud Computing Networking and Communication considerations
* Mobile Cloud Computing Software development platform and enabled new applications
* Mobile Cloud Computing Power Efficiency for resources and networking
* Mobile Cloud Computing Availability and Quality of Service.
* Security and privacy of mobile cloud computing
* Mobile Cloud Computing Resource Management, Optimization, and Migration
* Mobile Cloud Computing Support for Multimedia Communication and Game Computing
* Mobile Cloud Computing Support for Big Data Management
* Mobile Cloud Computing intrusion detection systems
* Security of pricing and billing for mobile cloud computing services
* Security of mobile, peer-to-peer and pervasive services in clouds
* Security of mobile commerce and mobile Internet of Things
* Security of mobile social networks
* Security and privacy in smartphone devices
* Security and privacy in social applications and networks
* Security of Mobile, peer-to-peer and pervasive services in clouds
* Network virtualization and cloud-based radio access networks
Submission Date: . 2018 (Final deadline)
Notification to Authors:
Camera Ready Submission:
Instructions for Authors
Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers of up to 6 pages, strictly following the IEEE Proceedings Templates. Submitted papers will be peer-reviewed. At least one of the authors of any accepted paper should register and present the paper at the workshop. Only the presented will appear in the conference proceedings and will be submitted for IEEE to be included in IEEE Xplore. Please submit your paper in PDF format via the electronic submission system
Journal Special Issues:
Selected papers from the will be invited to submit an extended version to the following journal. Papers will be selected based on their reviewers’ scores and appropriateness to the Journal’s theme.
* Cluster Computing Journal (IF: 2.04) - Springer
* Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience Journal (IF: 1.13) - Wiley