From: Yogesh Khare [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2018 4:08 PM
Subject: Re: Water Quality Internship Opportunity

All,

The Everglades Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to the restoration of the Everglades. Our policies and priorities are driven by our sound science. We are looking for a graduate level intern to work with our science team on water quality projects related to Everglades restoration.

I am attaching the announcement detailing responsibilities and eligibility criteria (also posted on, https://www.evergladesfoundation.org/opportunities/careers/). The application deadline is April 15, 2018. However, applications will be reviewed periodically until a suitable candidate has been identified. We encourage interested candidates to apply as soon as possible.

Could you please advertise this opportunity in your Department or Institution to help us find the best candidate for this position?

Thank you.

--

Yogesh Khare, PhD

Environmental Engineer
18001 Old Cutler Road, Suite 625
Palmetto Bay, FL 33157
Office: 305.251.0001

This message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that the dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message/data is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, or are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the sender at either their address or telephone number indicated above. In addition, please delete the erroneously received message from any device/media where the message is stored.