[log in to unmask]" align="left" hspace="12" title="" v:shapes="Picture_x0020_1">Welcome to all speakers, presenters, sponsors, and guests who have arrived on campus or in town for the 6th UF Water Institute Symposium! We hope you are as excited as we are to explore new water science, technology, and cultural, policy, and management issues over the next two days. Together, we will learn and explore innovative ways to shape a sustainable water future for Florida and beyond.

Review some reminders about registration, parking, and oral/poster presentations…

Access the Water Institute Spotlight Archives for previously featured items.. If you have any comments or a spotlight to recommend, please send information to Megan Almaguer ([log in to unmask]).

Megan Almaguer

Program Assistant

UF Water Institute

PO Box 116601