Hi everyone!

We are continuing the tradition of hosting a Spring Science Camp for middle-school girls at the University of Florida in Gainesville during the Alachua County Spring Break. Help middle school girls experience exciting real world science at the University of Florida by volunteering to help with hands on science experiments, workshops, and field trips! The WiSE girlz spring camp runs March 26th – March 30th, 2018. Check out our website for more info and register here: http://wise.group.ufl.edu/volunteer/

Thanks,

Your WiSE Officers

--

Women in Science and Engineering (WiSE) at UF

Connect:  Web | Facebook Twitter Instagram