The Organization for Graduate Student Advancement and Professional Development (OGAP), the UF Graduate School and the UF Office of Research are pleased to host the Graduate Student Research Day on Tuesday, April 3rd, 2018 in the Grand Ballroom of the Reitz Union! As the second day of Graduate Student Appreciation Week festivities, this event is designed to showcase the breadth of research across the UF campus centered around a poster presentation competition and featuring keynote speakers.

We are encouraging graduate students to participate. We are looking for faculty and post-docs to volunteer as judges for this big event. We would like to improve participation from judges in your college. We would greatly appreciate it if you can serve as a Judge and/or spread the word to any faculty or post-docs that would be interested in participating.

Judges are needed  for Graduate Student Research Day! If you are a faculty member or a postdoctoral researcher and would like to be a judge for the poster sessions, please register here:

http://ogap.graduateschool.ufl.edu/events/current/gsrd-2018---judge-registration/

Graduate Students: Please use the following link to submit your poster for GSRD 2018:

http://ogap.graduateschool.ufl.edu/events/current/gsrd-2018---presenter-registration/

The deadline to submit your abstract is March 13th, 2017 (midnight)

You can also register as an attendee for Graduate Student Research Day:http://ogap.graduateschool.ufl.edu/events/current/gsrd-2018---attendee-registration/

We look forward to seeing you at GSRD 2018! For questions on Graduate Student Research Day, please contact Carla Alonso-Contes at [log in to unmask].