MEMORANDUM

March 26, 2018

All UF Graduate Associate Deans, Coordinators and Staff

Suzie Burns
Associate Director
UF Office of Admissions

RE:

E-Referral Down Time

The Graduate E-Referral system will be closed periodically this week as we prepare our system for the second round of freshman decisions this upcoming Friday.

If you try to access the system during the very brief periods that we have it closed, you will receive a message requesting that you “Please try again later.”

We understand that this is a busy period for graduate admissions and will strive to keep all disruptions as minimal as possible.

We appreciate your patience and support as we approach a very important day for our freshman applicants.