Take a look at Saundra McGuire's *Teach Yourself How to Learn: Strategies
You Can Use to Ace Any Course at Any Level* (2018).  Just came out and is a
wonderful follow-up to her *Teach Students How to Learn: Strategies You Can
Incorporate Into Any Course to Improve Student Metacognition, Study Skills,
and Motivation.*

Cheers,
Kathy

--