Hello Rowie,

Dr. Saundra McGuire's book (Teach Students How to Learn) addresses motivation as one of
the "3 M's" (Mindset, Motivation, & Metacognition) in a few chapters (including strategies for
students and for faculty/instructors to increase motivation & learning).

The entire book was really helpful to me, and I highly recommend it.  This listserv is actually
what pointed me toward that book.

Good luck!

--
Brett Gray
Individual Learning Services Coordinator