Hi Rebecca-

Our secretary schedules students with our professional tutors. Sometimes students will make
recurring appointments right away. Other times tutors may suggest ongoing appointments in
the first meeting and they will set those up or ask our secretary to do so for the remainder of
the semester. When students only want occasional appointments, many of them first ask if the
tutor they worked with is available.

For peer tutoring, the first appointment is assigned based on the time and day students
request (using a system developed in-house). During the first meeting, peer tutors and
students exchange contact information so students can directly text/call their peer tutors when
they want another appointment.
Esa