From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Danna Baggett
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2018 10:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Workshop Attendance

We encourage faculty to give extra credit for attendance.  Students sign in on a sheet of paper and add their professor's name that is offering the extra credit.  Afterwards, we email the professors only the names of their students who attended.  It has worked well for us.  We also provide snacks, small bags of chips and cookies.  I'm not sure if that has any effect on attendance, but I like to think it does.  Afternoon snacks are always nice.  :)

Danna Baggett
Director
Tutoring Services/Apache Tutoring
903-510-3114