From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Katherine Brindisi
Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2018 10:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: student conference options

I am interested in this as well preferably for the northeast/tri state area. Thanks!

Kate Brindisi

On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 10:35 AM, Rebecca Cofer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

My wonderful tutors and I are in search of a fun, affordable conference to attend this semester.  We usually go to the Georgia Tutoring Association conference in the fall semester (check out their site here; it’s a great conference  http://georgiatutoringassociation.org/) .  However, I want to do some kind of leadership or tutoring conference this semester.  Even a leadership activity would be a great option.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance and have a great day.

Rebecca Daly Cofer

If you’d like to schedule an appointment with me, click below.  For those applying to be a tutor, any interviews will be arranged by me.

Schedule an appointment with me

Coordinator, Campus Tutoring Services

Academic Support

Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College

Kate Brindisi
College of Saint Elizabeth
Coordinator, Academic Success Center

Please remember the environment before printing this email.