From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Traci Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 3:42 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Seeking a guest speaker with academic coaching expertise

Dear Colleagues,

One of my goals this year is to build our center’s capacity for academic coaching.

I am seeking names of people I could invite to our campus to work with our professional staff on academic coaching skills. I am looking specifically for someone who could offer a “train the trainers” kind of session, so our staff can learn these skills themselves and also learn how to embed them in our existing tutor training programs.

Can you recommend anyone with expertise in academic coaching who could work with us?

You can email me off list with any recommendations at [log in to unmask].

Thanks!

Traci

TRACI FREEMAN, PH.D.
Director