Hi Traci,

I suggest that you consider Jodi Sleeper-Triplett
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.jstcoaching.com_jodi-2Dsleeper-2Dtriplett_&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=p9N1SPxUnpuYHT8SnDnIryQqiCeJpPw66PVU89SnutY&s=Z5gZ7ffAM3TU9nBWd-Y2IeSV-PCeijNgn1ejX4_hutU&e=>:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.jstcoaching.com_academic-2Dsuccess-2Dcoaching-2Dhigher-2Deducation_&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=p9N1SPxUnpuYHT8SnDnIryQqiCeJpPw66PVU89SnutY&s=gjFqkwmg4A_4AQ73s9WdEnVDNgn6sMcn_xTWdcvH22g&e=
Jodi was one of the first people to translate traditional life coaching to
a student academic-focused model and has worked with a number of
institutions such as University of Chapel Hill, UC Davis, Duke, Vassar, and
ours. On her site, you can find a number of research studies that show an
increase in student self-determination through using her model.    She
really has transformed my work with students in higher ed and as a result,
we have seen an increase in our student retention rates.  She would be
perfect for the task of 'train the trainers'!

Best of luck,
Christina

Christina Fabrey
Director, Center for Advising and Achievement
Green Mountain College
One Brennan Circle
Poultney, VT 05764
(802)287-2180
(802)287-8288- fax

Preferred pronouns:  she/her/hers

This email message (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information covered
under the Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA). If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message (including any
attachments) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please destroy all copies of the original message (including
attachments) and notify me immediately.

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 3:42 PM, Traci Freeman <[log in to unmask]