Hi Traci,

I suggest that you consider Jodi Sleeper-Triplett:   https://www.jstcoaching.com/academic-success-coaching-higher-education/  Jodi was one of the first people to translate traditional life coaching to a student academic-focused model and has worked with a number of institutions such as University of Chapel Hill, UC Davis, Duke, Vassar, and ours. On her site, you can find a number of research studies that show an increase in student self-determination through using her model.    She really has transformed my work with students in higher ed and as a result, we have seen an increase in our student retention rates.  She would be perfect for the task of 'train the trainers'!

Best of luck,
Christina

Christina Fabrey
Director, Center for Advising and Achievement
Green Mountain College
One Brennan Circle
Poultney, VT 05764
(802)287-2180
(802)287-8288- fax

Preferred pronouns:  she/her/hers

This email message (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information covered under the Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA). If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message (including any attachments) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please destroy all copies of the original message (including attachments) and notify me immediately.