At the College of Charleston we have Cougar Countdown http://cougarcountdown.cofc.edu/  which starts on Reading Day and runs through the end of Exam Week. Offices and departments on campus sponsor a wide variety  of events--early morning coffee breaks, ice cream social, pancake breakfast, yoga, Zumba, massage sessions, etc.—throughout the week. It has  been a great way to harness a lot of different campus efforts into one large, well-publicized event. Offices tell us how much they can contribute, we create an event for them and take care of all of the details. We typically have 40-50 events throughout the week.

Thanks for asking!

Lindy

Lindy Coleman

Director, Center for Student Learning