Hello Everyone,

I would like to remind everyone of the National College Learning Center Association's Annual Conference 2 - 5 October in Niagara Falls, NY. This will be an exciting and informative event for people in the learning support profession. For your convenience, I am including a few links.

*         The deadline for proposals is 25 May. For more information, or to submit a proposal: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__nclca.wildapricot.org_call-5Ffor-5Fproposals&d=DwIFAg&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=X-L4bR2fTfPBrAeQIbGiprichR8_NEbsbHz5MquCdd8&s=pfvLz1WwXSjoIxf9ObCZeZjXKCG5ilgi_zabG9_tavA&e=

*         Conference registration is open. To register, or for more information on costs: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__nclca.wildapricot.org_conference&d=DwIFAg&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=X-L4bR2fTfPBrAeQIbGiprichR8_NEbsbHz5MquCdd8&s=QIInOKqURa36g4aFnAuj5kB-5EftpSN7oY_oQF7SQHg&e=

*         Hotel registration is open. I encourage everyone to register early in order to lock in your room at the conference rate. https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__nclca.wildapricot.org_hotel-5Ftravel&d=DwIFAg&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=X-L4bR2fTfPBrAeQIbGiprichR8_NEbsbHz5MquCdd8&s=DllnTgAc0BXGQDNP3KPSr295qODtsi3KmLYo45XzCbE&e=

Thank you, and I look forward to seeing everyone in Niagara Falls.

Martin Golson
National College Learning Center Association
Vice President
Certified Learning Center Professional - Level 4

(931) 221-6553