Hello Everyone,

I would like to remind everyone of the National College Learning Center Association’s Annual Conference 2 – 5 October in Niagara Falls, NY. This will be an exciting and informative event for people in the learning support profession. For your convenience, I am including a few links.

·         The deadline for proposals is 25 May. For more information, or to submit a proposal: https://nclca.wildapricot.org/call_for_proposals

·         Conference registration is open. To register, or for more information on costs: https://nclca.wildapricot.org/conference

·         Hotel registration is open. I encourage everyone to register early in order to lock in your room at the conference rate. https://nclca.wildapricot.org/hotel_travel

Thank you, and I look forward to seeing everyone in Niagara Falls.

Martin Golson

National College Learning Center Association

Vice President

Certified Learning Center Professional - Level 4

(931) 221-6553