[log in to unmask]" lang="EN-US" link="#3333CC" vlink="#999999"> [log in to unmask]" v:src="cid:[log in to unmask]" v:shapes="_x0000_Mail" width="0" height="0" class="shape" style="display:none;width:0;height:0">

Hello Listers: The National College Learning Center Association (NCLCA) wishes to thank Dr. Martha Casazza and Dr. Sharon Silverman for their service during recent years as coordinators of our Webinar program. As these two distinguished leaders have ended their time in these positions, we thank them wholeheartedly.

Dr. David Reedy, currently NCLCA Treasurer has been appointed to fill these positions for the upcoming future and is pleased to announce our upcoming Webinar. Registration is now open and available for the next opportunity to bring professional development to you at your desk ($50 for members/$55 for nonmembers), or for a group of individuals at your institution (institutional registration $100).

This Webinar is an updated presentation of a very highly rated presentation from our recent conference in San Antonio. The presenters will also be involved with an extended session as a Pre-Conference Workshop in Niagara Falls, NY in October 2018 (registration now open).

Academic Success Coaching: Evolving to Enhance Success

NCLCA Webinar Summary

April 20th, 2018

Summary:  Academic Success Coaching is one of many services provided by the Center for Academic Achievement (CAA) at Florida Gulf Coast University.  This interactive webinar presents the coaching model used by CAA and discusses how a Team Coaching approach increased student contacts during fall and spring semesters by over 10 percent.  Participants will learn about the CAA, discuss common issues expressed by students, and share existing or proposed academic coaching programs on their campus.

Learning Objectives:

By attending this webinar, participants will be able to:

Register now at https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/1519902591042212097 (discount codes available during registration process). If you have questions, please contact me.

Sincerely,

David

[log in to unmask]" align="left" hspace="12" v:shapes="Picture_x0020_1">David Reedy, PhD | Sr. Core Adjunct Faculty, Subject Matter Expert, School of Education

O: 419-303-1908 | E: [log in to unmask]

Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | Read the latest edition of NCU’s alumni publication, Higher Degrees

Treasurer, National College Learning Center Association (NCLCA.ORG)