Dear Colleagues,
We are working on having students swipe in with their ID cards at our group tutoring sessions to track attendance.
We are encountering some technical difficulties and Im wondering if I might be able to consult briefly with someone who has made this work.
In particular, we want to use a plug-in card reader with a Kindle Fire, but wed appreciate insights from anyone who has  done something similar.
If you are willing to have a quick phone consultation (5 minutes or so, I would imagine), please let me know.
Many thanks,
Nic

Dominic (Nic) J. Voge  || Senior Associate Director
McGraw Center for Teaching & Learning ||  Princeton University
328 Frist Center
(609)258-6921  || https://mcgraw.princeton.edu/undergraduates

Life Beyond Grades: Designing College Courses to Promote Intrinsic Motivation

 www.Cambridge.org/9780521805230
http://lifebeyondgrades.com

The Key To Overcoming Procrastination | TEDx PrincetonU