From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Nic Voge
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2018 1:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: TutorTrac Swipe-in

Dear Colleagues,

We are working on having students swipe in with their ID cards at our group tutoring sessions to track attendance.

We are encountering some technical difficulties and I’m wondering if I might be able to consult briefly with someone who has made this work.

In particular, we want to use a plug-in card reader with a Kindle Fire, but we’d appreciate insights from anyone who has  done something similar.

If you are willing to have a quick phone consultation (5 minutes or so, I would imagine), please let me know.

Many thanks,

Nic

Dominic (Nic) J. Voge  || Senior Associate Director

McGraw Center for Teaching & Learning ||  Princeton University

328 Frist Center

(609)258-6921  || https://mcgraw.princeton.edu/undergraduates

Life Beyond Grades: Designing College Courses to Promote Intrinsic Motivation

 www.Cambridge.org/9780521805230

http://lifebeyondgrades.com

The Key To Overcoming Procrastination | TEDx PrincetonU