Ditto to the interest in finding out if anyone has had success with swiping in using a tablet. We tried it with Presence software (purchased by Student Involvement, so free to us) and it was extremely problematic. We are back to having students type in their ID numbers, using QuickTapSurvey.

Thanks!

Betty Curry, M.Ed.
Academic Coach
Student Success Center