We also have a program, not a center.  We have worked with the Office of
Student Records that has a dedicated staff person who is responsible for
reserving all classrooms on campus.  We request the days and times and
preferred building location based on the tutors schedule and they find a
classroom for our tutors and students.  This provides tutors with privacy
for the small group tutoring that we do. Because we do all the room
reservations, we know where the tutors are at any given time in case of
emergencies.  We also have a designated classroom located in Fogler Library
that is glassed in, seats 8 and has a whiteboard and TV for our drop in
tutoring.  This classroom was specifically built when the library was
undergoing construction, for our Program to offer Drop in.  We are a 4 year
public land grant university with 12,000 students.

Mary Beth Willett,  Associate Director
College Success Programs,
The Tutor Program, https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__umaine.edu_tutorprogram_&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=Fy2qDXmawjgXD-Sb0ZXAxMx9EHewpWKzCjoECKjkQqo&s=4jpCWMl59Sp3fqbXQ5hXKKQTS9rcmJmLFPsLvWBGTRE&e=
University of Maine
5724 Dunn Hall, Room 104
Orono, Maine 04469
Phone: 207.581.2351