Can Prepp Tutoring be used for students who are coming in to do study hours? ex: could you keep one on the main desk for students to clock in and clock out, and if so, would it also report the number of hours they were in the Center since it keeps track of their time in and time out?

Thanks!
Best, Lynne

On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 2:55 PM, Eddie Levy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi all,

Prepp Tutoring has a product called “Prepp Attendance” which is really made specifically for walk-in centers. It allows students to walk in and join a tutor by simply inputting their student ID number in a tablet that will be on a tutors table. Once a students inputs their ID they are automatically “clocked in” and the systems knows which subject they are learning because of the tutors schedule. When a student is done or would like to leave, all they do is input their ID one more time and they are “clocked out” and the system updates instantly. Following a “clock out” a survey may appear (if a school would like) and the student will click boxes to answer those questions. Following all this a email receipt will be sent to the student, administrator, and even professor. This process gets rid of the of a card swiping system (which can be costly) and this way students can sign in even if they forgot their card elsewhere. This product also comes with a admin panel which tracks all progress and information, generates customizable reports, as well as created a schedule for tutors.

All of our customers who are using this are extremely happy and they saw increased utilization within one week of launching.

If you would like to schedule a quick demo, please feel free to email me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you!

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Betty Curry <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2018 9:36:24 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: TutorTrac Swipe-in

Ditto to the interest in finding out if anyone has had success with swiping in using a tablet. We tried it with Presence software (purchased by Student Involvement, so free to us) and it was extremely problematic. We are back to having students type in their ID numbers, using QuickTapSurvey.

Thanks!

Betty Curry, M.Ed.
Academic Coach
Student Success Center