From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Rebecca Cofer <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, March 1, 2018 at 10:37 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: student conference options

My wonderful tutors and I are in search of a fun, affordable conference to attend this semester.  We usually go to the Georgia Tutoring Association conference in the fall semester (check out their site here; it’s a great conference  http://georgiatutoringassociation.org/) .  However, I want to do some kind of leadership or tutoring conference this semester.  Even a leadership activity would be a great option.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance and have a great day.

Rebecca Daly Cofer

If you’d like to schedule an appointment with me, click below.  For those applying to be a tutor, any interviews will be arranged by me.

Schedule an appointment with me

Coordinator, Campus Tutoring Services

Academic Support

Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College