At Iowa Wesleyan we use a free, downloadable text called *10 Steps to
Earning Awesome Grades* by Thomas Frank. He has a series of accompanying
videos that are also free. Here's the link:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__collegeinfogeek.com_get-2Dbetter-2Dgrades_&d=DwIBaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=wUT6pzSiBU5MxdafvVkHPgxUHx4-m8NZx5pgkRI_e3w&s=QbUruGKMuQ56hXByqkEUFiNRbVZg8vAD-b20ndCA01c&e=

Students seem to like his irreverent style, plus they appreciate that the
text is free; they just have to pay to print it.

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 7:53 AM, Saunders, Abrahm John <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> The College of Charleston uses Destination Success, edited by Thomas,
> Miley, and Futrell.
>
> Best,
>
> Abe
> ____________________________
>

> Abe Saunders
> Associate Director
> Center for Student Learning | Office for the Academic Experience
> Addlestone Library, 205 Calhoun Street, Room 116
> 843-953-5635
>
> This email and any accompanying attachments are confidential. The
> information is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
> addressed and may be legally protected from disclosure. Any review,
> release, copying, distribution, or use of this email communication by
> others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
> please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete all copies.

*Dana Roof*

OASIS Director
3rd floor library
Iowa Wesleyan University