Good Morning,
I am looking for some insight on Starfish and tutoring.  We are adopting
Starfish and I have been asked to figure how to set tutoring into the
system.  In particular, when a faculty would send a student a note to use
tutoring, then the tutor could see that, and in return, the faculty would
see if/when the student went to tutoring.  (I think I have this sequence
right?)

Anyone using this?  Any thoughts on having the tutor know and see that a
student was referred? Any thoughts on the faculty being able to see the
tutoring report or note that the tutor would place into Starfish?

Thanks so much,
Lynda Sukolsky

--
Lynda J. Sukolsky, M.Ed., PgC
Director of the Academic Achievement Center

*Seton Hill Undergraduate Tutoring Schedule*
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__sites.google.com_a_setonhill.edu_academic-2Dachievement-2Dcenter_tutoring-2D1_tutoring-2Dschedule_undergraduate-2Dpeer-2Dtutoring-2Dschedule-3Fpli-3D1&d=DwIBaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=hzXzSJz32g6UNExfrsYCJloplivLsVBMDaD-LNWdUt0&s=OoWk2veqBh4cZR5I7mfgRwEp37BGOgQyWaAAwjGE5N0&e=>

*Academic Achievement Center website*
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__sites.google.com_a_setonhill.edu_academic-2Dachievement-2Dcenter_home&d=DwIBaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=hzXzSJz32g6UNExfrsYCJloplivLsVBMDaD-LNWdUt0&s=X0Jqs4SdUxZEYfiF1Wf2gHiAuDKRp2ycBbeqEzYbxpQ&e=>