Good Morning,
I am looking for some insight on Starfish and tutoring.  We are adopting Starfish and I have been asked to figure how to set tutoring into the system.  In particular, when a faculty would send a student a note to use tutoring, then the tutor could see that, and in return, the faculty would see if/when the student went to tutoring.  (I think I have this sequence right?)

Anyone using this?  Any thoughts on having the tutor know and see that a student was referred? Any thoughts on the faculty being able to see the tutoring report or note that the tutor would place into Starfish?

Thanks so much,
Lynda Sukolsky

--
Lynda J. Sukolsky, M.Ed., PgC
Director of the Academic Achievement Center