From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lynda Sukolsky
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2018 9:12 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Starfish and tutoring?

Good Morning,

I am looking for some insight on Starfish and tutoring.  We are adopting Starfish and I have been asked to figure how to set tutoring into the system.  In particular, when a faculty would send a student a note to use tutoring, then the tutor could see that, and in return, the faculty would see if/when the student went to tutoring.  (I think I have this sequence right?)

Anyone using this?  Any thoughts on having the tutor know and see that a student was referred? Any thoughts on the faculty being able to see the tutoring report or note that the tutor would place into Starfish?

Thanks so much,

Lynda Sukolsky

--

Lynda J. Sukolsky, M.Ed., PgC

Director of the Academic Achievement Center

Seton Hill University

Greensburg, PA