From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Patricia Krauss
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2018 10:37 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Starfish and tutoring?

Does anyone use it for scheduling appointments with tutors and keeping track of the hours the tutors work?

Regards,

Pat

Pat Krauss, M.S.M. | Director, Office of Learning Services

SUNY Oswego | 175 Marano Campus Center | Oswego, NY 13126 | 315.312.4903 (office)

315.312.2571 (Front Desk) | [log in to unmask] | [log in to unmask]

      P please consider the environment before printing.

Maximizer | Adaptability | Relator | Input | Intellection

“The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.” Martin Luther King, Jr.