I am hoping to focus a study on cultural awareness of tutors as a result of tutoring and I am at a loss trying to find an assessment tool.  Obviously, something already in existence would be best.  Having said that, I was wondering if anyone uses an assessment tool for tutors to complete that measures their perception of cultural awareness.  I am open to lots of formats.  Thanks, all.

Rebecca Daly Cofer

If you'd like to schedule an appointment with me, click below.  For those applying to be a tutor, any interviews will be arranged by me.
Schedule an appointment with me<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__asc.as.me_-3FcalendarID-3D1712433&d=DwIFAg&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=youZx4y5aUECKXvgnjEJkeY2KczjH9-0qQ07bnor1NU&s=7Raiifh-CfTzs-qdPznRoULwthxJttw5_n1dbUE7HnM&e=>
Coordinator, Campus Tutoring Services
Academic Support
Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College