Our International Students and Scholars Office director suggests this one, which I gather from looking at the website is used in industry worldwide. It looks incredibly detailed, maybe too much for tutoring programs, but still interesting to see their categories. ~Susie

https://idiinventory.com/products/the-intercultural-development-inventory-idi/

Suzanne Robertshaw, Coordinator, TJ’s Tutoring and Writing Consulting at Olin Library

Olin 209 Rollins College   1000 Holt Ave. 2744 Winter Park, FL  32789   USA

(office) 407 646-2652 Staff listshttp://www.rollins.edu/library/twc/meetthestaff.html

"Share your knowledge.  It's a way to achieve immortality." ~the Dalai Lama

"Good writing is clear thinking made visible." ~Bill Wheeler

[log in to unmask]" alt="Tutoring Writing Consulting directions">