Are you a member of NCLCA and ready for a leadership role?

We have wonderful opportunities in conference planning, treasury, professional development, and membership!  None of that works without the efforts of a dedicated executive board.

You can help NCLCA move forward with our mission to provide support and best practices in the field of learning center administration.

It’s time to nominate new officers to the Executive Board of Directors!

Four seats are open on the 2018-2019 board.  Terms are two years, with the exception of Vice President, who moves into the Presidency for one year and Immediate Past President for one year, for a total of three years on the board.

 Open seats:

Vice President

Treasurer

Professional Development Officer

Membership Secretary

Please read the attached instructions carefully, and if you are interested in running for a board seat, you must submit your materials  to [log in to unmask] by April 6, 2018.

Pat Maher

Patricia A. Maher, PhD

NCLCA Immediate Past President

Nominating Committee Chair