Hi Danna,

I’ve used the book Learner English by Swan and Smith. Great resource for understanding how each language works and how it compares to English. Below is the link to the book on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Learner-English-Interference-Cambridge-Handbooks/dp/0521779391/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1522079528&sr=8-1&keywords=Learner+English&dpID=31AtXlgQoaL&preST=_SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_&dpSrc=srch

Kim

Kimberly M. Voss, M.A.

Student Services Coordinator/Writing Center

College of Lake County

Grayslake, IL 60030

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://clcweb.clcillinois.edu/depts/pub/Brand/assets/images/Email_Horiz_RGB.jpg">

"And the men who hold high places, must be the ones who start/

to mold a new reality, closer to the heart." ~ RUSH