Hello Listers!

This year the NCLCA Institute is a great opportunity to further develop your
approach to leadership within the context of your institution. Enjoy
learning in a small group atmosphere alongside your fellow Learning Center
Leaders from across the country while working closely with experienced
mentors from NCLCA.

We will be hosted by the University of Cincinnati, June 24-27, 2018. For
more information take a look at the program information on the NCLCA website
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.nclca.org&d=DwIBaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=GbOqfq6nThTc5bQidqY_a9QfIySAEtN_QoOW0mUErxc&s=e77s69FhBkuf8NG90snvsdD201Gqmp8f2VmdXGCVTng&e=> or contact me directly.

There is still time to register.  We hope you can join us in Cincinnati!

*Pat*

*Patricia A. Maher, Ph.D.*
*Immediate Past President*
*National College Learning Center Association*
*Former Director, USF Academic Success Center*

*[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>813-541-8821*